Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 3

I bought a 'tool kit'. I didn't exactly buy a tool box because all that I looked at were clunky and unappealing to me. I figured if I was going to try a new technique I should at least bend the idea to fit me as a person. So I found a really cool bag with a ton of pockets to use instead. It is actually originally a bag for crafts and such, but I thought it would work great for what I needed. Now I'll start gathering supplies for my bag of everything. (I need a nickname for my bag I think.)

With this new development I'm looking forward to the production even more. Hopefully this new bag o' supplies idea will really work for me and help me out greatly once I start working with people. I think people are really excited about the show and that keeps my excitement up as well. Can't wait for auditions on Mon/Tues!

No comments:

Post a Comment